- We help researchers mine data using proven tools and processes.
- We often automate analysis of large data sets and provide accurate results using documented algorithms and processes.
- Our team performs the analysis or assists customers as they work through data.
- Quality assurance ensures reliable results.
- Knowledge inspires improvement in analysis processes, algorithms and solutions.
- The second stage of our R&D process focuses on refining solutions while testing robustness across a wide variety of cases.
- Tools, processes and prior data sets stand ready to rapidly respond to issues discovered during operations.
- Our approach allows us to examine each stage of complex interactions to understand cause and effect.
These systems are based on our reusable Adeos system framework.
Technology can be used across a wide variety of system types.
- We reduce cost and delay for initial delivery, while we can quickly and efficiently deploy new solutions across our family of systems.
- Systems share interfaces, look and feel where appropriate, reducing training load and increasing effectiveness.
- Our modular, layered designs make it easier to regularly assess technology and perform selective replacement. This mitigates risk of total obsolescence, while maintaining the state of the art.
We combine our operational sonar experience and an intimate understanding of how sonar systems work to provide relevant guidance.
- We remain involved during operational evaluations and employment to understand critical requirements and problem areas.
- We use our understanding of the systems and operations to recommend then evaluate improved algorithms, interfaces and procedures.
- Our experts work with customers increasing operators’ ability to make intelligent choices.